Sunday 5 April 2009

I'm losing my favourite game.

~ I am tired, mentally and physically.

I wish I could have that luxury of waking up late on Sundays without being berated by other people living in my house with this question "WHAT KIND OF ANAK DARA SLEEPS SO LONG?" when there are other people in my house who wake up much later than me but NO ONE yells at them.

Sigh, wishful thinking. How I love you so.

~ OH WAIT F1 NOW. UPDATE LATER, BYE.

~ Back. What an incredible race. Yay Jenson! Also, Timo Glock is an amusing fellow.

~ Also, can someone tell me why the race started at 5PM instead of 3PM? I HOPE NEXT YEAR, THEY STICK TO THE ORIGINAL TIMING. Had the race started at 3PM, the drivers would have actually been able to complete 75% of the race and hence, they won't have half points. WHO IN THE WORLD GETS 2.5 OR 0.5 POINTS! WHY DO YOU NEED TO SATISFY THE VIEWERS OVERSEAS! I STAY UP AND WATCH THE RACES IN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES WHEN THEY ARE SHOWN 1AM OR 2AM, WHICH IS WAY PAST MY BED TIME! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE DO THE SAME?

~ I am being perfectly sane, thank you.

~ I totally forgot how amazingly handsome Mark Webber is until I saw him in today's race, walking around and talking to the other drivers while waiting for the rain to subside. Totally reminded me of Michael Johns.

~ I was laughing so loud when Felipe threw a hissy fit. Something about his viser's needing wipes, and one of the team officials kept saying "Felipe baby, calm down, we'll get it done". I don't know, it was something along those lines. IT WAS HILARIOUS.

~ Skizzy might get this:
Twinkle, twinkle little STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!

~ Kimi kind of guessed that the race was not going to be restarted (or maybe his car had some problems?) so he went to the pit garage, change his clothes, ate ice-cream and drank a soda. It was just that adorable.

~ And he also has a tattoo on his right wrist. Looks pretty awesome. Unlike the tattoo of a certain someone I know.

~ The TV commentators are so biased, it makes me want to throw up. Seriously, they're like shoving the "Love Fernando Alonso" and "Love Kimi Raikkonen" fest down your throats, you want to be bulimic. The ITV4 commentators are awesome though.

~ My dad told me to mind my language when I said 'ass' while watching the race. Lewis came out of the car and they mentioned something about his seat being moist and I just said "HELP, MY ASS IS WET!" and my dad was annoyed that I said that. "Mind your language", he said. I just laughed at him.

~ Yes, I realise I am going to hell for that.

~ I just remembered it's the All Souls Day for the Sinhalese community, where they commemorate the dead before the Alluth Avruddak (Sinhalese New Year) kicks in.

~ Speaking of Alluth Avruddak, I am hoping SOMEONE would just magically leave a box of 'kiribath' and 'seeni sambal' outside my room door. I will be the happiest child you will ever meet.

World culture, don't just learn it. Experience it.

~ Last week of lectures. Next week is finals. My plan?
Spend time in the library, studying and making notes with my awesome colour pens while being serenaded by random people.

Good plan, si?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Skizzy said...

Just wanted to tell you that YOU ARE AMUSING.

For real comments now:
~ OMG ANAK DARA MALAS. Wishful thinking and I have a love-hate relationship. Sigh.
~ Timo is just adorable.
~ FUCKING HELL, STICK TO 3PM, CAN OR NOT? WANT TO GO AND BATHE ALSO SO HARD. RAWR.
~ HAHAHAHAHA! 2.5 POINTS!
~ Normally I would disagree when you say you're sane, this time I'll make an exception.
~ YOU FUCKING PERV. YOU LIKE THEM BOYS SLICK AND WET! BITCH.
~ BAHAHAHAHAHA FELIPE'S HISSY FIT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS.
~ Twinkle, twinkle little STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
~ OMG I DIED WHEN I SAW KIMI LIKE THAT. SO FUCKING CUTE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
~ OBVIOUSLY. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THAT FUCKING HUGE EYEBALL TATTOO THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE HAS ON HIS WRIST.
~ Hey, there be NO dissing of Kimi now. I DON'T LIKE. I DON'T APPROVE. ITV4 COMMENTATORS ARE FUCKING AWESOME.
~ DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY 'ASS' AGAIN AH! SINFUL!
~ You have a room there. We be roomies.
~ FUCKING DEMANDING YOU.
~ GO FUCKING STUDY NOW.


I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

6 April 2009 at 22:26  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I counted.
You're short of ten by one. YOU HAVE A POTTY MOUTH.

~ MY MOTHER LOVES THIS ANAK DARA MALAS, OKAY? Wishful thinking and I frenemies. Hah.
~ Timo is my new fave <3
~ OMG I KNOW RIGHT? I WAS ALL "I NEED TO PEE! HURRY UP!". Sheesh, 3PM? Best time ever.
~ Thank you for making this exception.
~ OMG YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND. I'M GOING TO WASH YOU CLEAN WITH CLOROX!
~ Hissy fit of the season, yo.
~ Lamb shanks? HAHAHA!
~ Your squeals are too much for my ears.
~ For once, I agree with you. Worst tattoo ever.
~ Made of win, that's all.
~ BUT IT'S A CLEAN WORD!
~ My mother says I have a house in hell now. We be neighbours?
~ MY MOTHER REFUSES TO MAKE THEM AND NO ONE I KNOW ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THEM. THAT MAKES ME SAD. YOU LIKE ME SAD, DON'T YOU?
~ I'M DOING THAT NOW.

I EFFING LOVE YOU, EVEN IF YOU SAY I LOOK LIKE KYLE PEEK.

6 April 2009 at 22:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home