Sunday 12 April 2009

Did you like the cold?

~ Potato children, wake up. DO NOT DO THIS ON WEDNESDAY. I WILL KILL YOU ALL AND THEN EAT YOU WITH GRAVY IF THAT HAPPENED. I AM NOT KIDDING.

~ You know you're out of the loop when people who are computer-challenged have Twitter accounts.

~ I would like to state here that I will not succumb to peer pressure and get a Twitter account. I am NOT going to jump on the bloody bandwagon.

~ I have a certain reputation to live up to, you know.

~ I want the computer-challenged person to catch up with modern technology and let him have some fun while he's at it. I'm nice like that.

~ More decent photos of my haircut:

BEST PHOTO EVER.


Yas is clearly NOT amused by my antics. HAHAHA.

~ Quote of the week:
"Why does it feel like Adam Lambert is trying to seduce me with his voice? I feel violated"

~ I love you too, you biscuit.

~ Study time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home