Thursday 26 March 2009

We interrupt this programme for an important announcement.

OKAY, DROP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING NOW AND WATCH THIS.




ADAM EFFING LAMBERT, I EFFING LOVE YOU.


Randomly, my mother was with me when I was watching his performance and she was all "WOW".

Then, she adds this:
"The gay ones on the show can sing really well. Last season, it was the 'almost gay' fella, now it's him"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ALMOST GAY FELLA. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.


POOR DAVE.


Of course, I jumped to his defense by saying he's not 'almost gay'.

"What then? He's totally gay?"


DAVID IS INSULTED AND OUTRAGED BY THAT ACCUSATION, MOTHER.


But, yes. Adam Lambert. Awesome.


I will be away for the next weeks because I have exams to worry about. Toodles, children.

Good luck to those sitting for exams, completing assignments and presenting at the Psych Research Colloquium! All the best to you lovely people!

6 Comments:

Blogger FM said...

omg adam! you make my heart melt *ym audible style*

27 March 2009 at 20:03  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

HAHAHA.

Yeah, he does. That was my favourite performance ever. Hands down.

27 March 2009 at 20:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, totally gay. That's what she said.

BUT OMFG THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER ON IDOL. OMG OMG OMG.

FUCKING AWESOME.

27 March 2009 at 20:27  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - BITCH. HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS.

Seriously. I stood up and clapped after it ended. OMG look how lame I am.

27 March 2009 at 20:31  
Blogger Sylvien said...

drama queen betul u ni...
-.-

28 March 2009 at 20:10  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Oi. YOU ALSO LIKED HIS PERFORMANCE AND YOU SAID HE WAS FUCKABLE.

Who's the drama queen now?

28 March 2009 at 21:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home