Saturday 14 March 2009

Viva la Vida.

So you know my mother and I are Idol junkies, right?

Last season, she supported David Archuleta (but she did like David Cook and Michael Johns, so it's alright).

By the time the Top 12 is announced (sometimes even before that), she would have picked her favourite. I would've called out mine from the auditions (I GOT LOTS OF TIME TO CALL OUT MY FAVOURITES, OKAY).

This season, she hasn't even told me who she likes! I was not a happy kitty.

So, I grilled her this morning.

"I am very disappointed in you"
"Why?"
"You still haven't told me who you like this season. By last season I already know who you supported"
"I don't have time to tell you-lah"
"Lies. My friends want to know who you like"
"Why?"
"Because they know you watch Idol and they want to know, okay? Plus they think you're cool"
"What have you been telling them?"
"Nothing"
"I don't know-lah, I'll tell you next week"
"You like Danny Gokey?"
"NO. I don't like him, I don't like his face"
"HAHAHAHA. Why? Does he have an arrogant face or something? Is it because he's using the sympathy card?"
"That sympathy thing will end, people will get tired of it soon. I don't know why, but I just don't like him"
"You like Adam?"
"You like him, so I can't pick him"
"Alexis?"
"Oooooooooohhh! I like her. Okay, that's my favourite. Go tell your friends that"
"Good!"
"Oh did you know Adam is gay?"
"Really? Why do you always like the gay ones? He is gay, the other one is almost gay"
"Who's almost gay?"
"Your David-lah"
"He's not gay"
"What about the things you tell me about Mavid?"
"That's just him being stupid with Michael Johns"
"Whatever. He's almost gay"

My mother, the one who wears sassy pants. I heart you.


This is a rather pointless entry. So, um, I'm going to go to my review now...

and leave you with something (or two).

WHAT? You think my mother's right? Whatever rocks your boat.


May, you might get the significance of this pic being posted here. If you don't, I have no words for you.


Eh, WHO'S THAT ADORABLE LITTLE KID IN THE CRIB?

Oh, it's me. HAHAHAHA. I damn adorable okay, be jealous.

Man United-Liverpool later. PLEASE LET THEM DRAW. Won't be around to watch the match, I'll be over at my cousin's place to celebrate his 10th wedding anniversary.


Until later, children.

12 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

HAHAHHAHAHA almost gay wtf! this was hilarious

14 March 2009 at 14:27  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Seriously, how can you be almost gay?! My mother makes no sense, but I love her anyway.

14 March 2009 at 15:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

PIANO OMG.

YOU STILL WON'T LET IT GO?


HAHAHAHAHA. ALMOST GAY. WHAAAAAAAAAT?

Yay Alexis/Dirty Dianaaaaaaa!

BITCH, YOU DAMN PERASAN HOR?

DRAAAAAAAAWWW!

14 March 2009 at 15:51  
Blogger Sylvien said...

DAVID IS ALMOST GAY?
LMAO.
AUNTIE FTW!!!

Dear Auntie,
Why you hate Danny?
He has no intention to use any sympathy card. It's the producers fault. You know how producers play with the audience, the vote.
Don't you think Michael Sarver is seeking for sympathy votes?
He shouldn't even be in the Top13, don't you think so?
His voice is so ordinary, Danny has such an amazing voice.
Danny is talented. He is a devoted Christian (not that this has anything to do with singing, just wanna mention) and he is kind-hearted.
Danny has hideous dancing skills and not afraid to show.
Auntie, don't hate him. Give him a second chance. He'll blow you away with his amazing voice.

p/s: Tonight is a big night for US.

Love,
Your daughter's mate who dropped her phone in your toilet and will never forget bout it. *sad*

14 March 2009 at 15:53  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ May - I WON'T LET GO. STATEMENT OF THE YEAR 2006, OKAY.

Almost gay, according to her, means the person is on the verge of becoming gay. I don't know what that means, but haha.

I LOVE ALEXIS GRACE. SHE'S AMAZING!

I AM ADORABLE, HOW DARE YOU SAY OTHERWISE!

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!


@ Sylvien - AUNTIE FTMFW!!!

My mother thinks he's alright, it's just that she doesn't think he's as outstanding as Adam or Alexis or Allison. Plus, she can't think of why she doesn't like him. She will tell me once she figures it out.

HAHAHA. Your poor handphone.

14 March 2009 at 16:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I told you that your mum is the epitome of amazing/awesomesauceness?

I was watching Coldplay's Clocks on the telly this morning and I was thinking of the piano statement. HAHAHAHA!

Have I told you that Mr.Cook is adorable?

Oh, you also adorable, okay?

14 March 2009 at 19:39  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - YES, YOU HAVE.

OMG. I was watching the same show and I saw Clocks too! Then I thought about this piano pic and the piano statement. AMAZING, NO?

No, I believe you haven't.

Thank you, Skizzy! I love you.

15 March 2009 at 00:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xanne, does 'almost gay' actually mean bisexual?

DANNY GOKEY FTL. ADAM ALL THE WAY!

15 March 2009 at 10:16  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ JX - Yes, babe. It does actually mean that.

ADAM LAMBERT TO WIN!!!!!
(I want to ask you something, but meh...I'll ask you later)

15 March 2009 at 10:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I like how you just randomly mention "Oh hey, did you know Adam is gay?" in the middle of that conversation to know who's your mother favourite. Charming.

15 March 2009 at 19:18  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - IT CAN HAPPEN, THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

You know how charming I can be.

17 March 2009 at 13:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to use an MJ quote, bitch.

17 March 2009 at 13:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home