Saturday 28 March 2009

This is me, blaming people.

Dear God,

I have a love-hate relationship with Liverpool FC. Chelsea fans shouldn't have these kinds of feelings for their rival teams, especially the Reds.

You gave me too many Liverpool fans as friends and relatives. When they beat us at OUR own home, You cannot imagine how sad I felt to be mocked by those close to me. How dare they mock me in my state of sorrow and depression.

Last Friday, You put my beloved Chelsea together with Liverpool in the Champions League quarterfinals. I was not happy.

Today, as I left the Education UK expo, my beloved father looked at me while we were having a drink and said "I think that Liverpool John Moores University is the best that we saw today".

The Liverpool John Moores University campus for the programme I want to do is located nearby
the sacred Liverpool ground named Anfield (it is also relatively close to Goodison Park, home of Everton, but that's not related to the story at hand).

What are You trying to do, God? Is this Your way of telling me that I should be supporting Liverpool instead of Chelsea?

IS THIS THE SUBTLE WAY OF YOU TELLING ME THAT LIVERPOOL FC IS THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD AND ARE WORTH SUPPORTING?

Is this my fate? To be a Liverpool fan?

Please don't make me fall for Liverpool, as if I had nothing else to do.

Your child,

-RH-




As you can see, this is the sum of the week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

*roll eyes*
here comes the queen of drama ;p

Don't underestimate your loyalty to Chelsea, mate.

No matter where you are, your heart and soul belongs to Chelsea and Stamford Bridge.

Be confident on yourself, k?

*huggies*

p/s: go there, so i can ask u to stalk my bf ;p

28 March 2009 at 22:46  
Anonymous Skizzy said...

IT IS FATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YOU ARE EFFING GOING TO LJMU AND YOU WILL BE A LIVERPOOL FAN FOR REAL!


MY PLAN IS WORKING BRILLIANTLY.

29 March 2009 at 04:01  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - My love for my boys won't ever die.

I'm just amused at the fact that fate is trying to convert me. Hahaha.

P/S: Who's your boyfriend? Stevie G?


@ Skizzy - OMG STFU.

YOUR PLAN WILL BE BRILLIANTLY FOILED.

29 March 2009 at 17:51  
Anonymous MarAdams said...

YOU amuse me.

Also, two words for you:
LEOPARD PRINTS.


Hehehehehehehe!


STAY BLUE.

29 March 2009 at 20:57  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ MarAdams - OMG WTF. LEOPARD PRINTS? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

:(

I WILL, FOR SURE, BITCH!

29 March 2009 at 21:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home