Thursday 5 March 2009

She's so lovely.

~ I am unintentionally funny. It just happens.

~ Just because I am single, it does not give anyone the right to make jokes or make insinuating remarks about my sexuality. I am okay with my friends being homosexuals. That doesn't give you the right to judge me or my beliefs. If you believe that drinking alcohol is alright for you, I respect that albeit that I may disagree on it on some occasions. I expect you to respect my beliefs even if you disagree.

~ I already know what I want for my 22nd birthday. Please don't get me really stupid things like cosmetics or food, I will give them away. As much as I like food and all, but really? I want my brithday gifts to be something meaningful and something I can see or use on a daily basis without it being finished in a certain time. I hate it when people get me 'on-the-spur-of-the-moment' kind of gifts. I mean, you feel it then, but as time passes, you won't remember why the hell that joke came about in the first instance. I don't like that, especially if you are my friend. You should know the kind of person I am. I place a lot of sentimental value in things. So if you give me a tacky gift, it says something about you. That something is called 'not taking enough effort'.

~ Yes, I know I sound like a bitch. I am in a foul mood because of my headache. It is also because I am slightly hormonally-imbalanced.

~ Contrary to popular belief, I know how to stand on my own two feet. If I didn't, I probably would not be studying Psychology right now. I would have probably taken up Economics and Management Sciences or Accountancy like my parents wanted me to. So don't you dare say I need to start learning how to make decisions for myself, because I've been through situations where decisions needed to be made quickly. I made my decisions and never regretted it one bit even if they were not so much of the bright decisions. I stood by them and learnt.

~ I like smiling at people.

~ I was reading my yearbook and it made me cry a little. I miss my friends, my late teacher and those memories can't be erased like that. I cringed a little at the stupid stuff I wrote for the yearbook. Ugh.

~ I am in love with Michael Johns' voice.

~ Okay, you already know that fact. Um...OH! HERE'S A GOOD ONE! WHY DO PEOPLE SEND ME AN E-MAIL ABOUT HOW TO BOIL EGGS FASTER WHEN THEY CLEARLY KNOW I HATE EGGS? DO YOU SECRETLY LIKE TO PISS ME OFF?

~ I wasn't angry when I typed that, just excited and amused really.

~ I'm going to have a great educational experience this Sunday that some of you probably won't understand or want to get yourself involved in.

~ If you take/borrow my things, have the decency to give it back to me without my asking for it. It's not my place to ask like a beggar for my own things, especially if we meet on a day-to-day basis or live under the same roof. Like, WTF.

~ Tell me your name, baby, don't you play games with my heart and make me feel like I'm outside looking in.

That's what you people do to me.

~ If I wanted to be a greying old man, I'd rather be either Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger (Because he is SO intelligent, I want to be him. How many football managers do YOU know that have a Masters degree?), George Clooney, Al Pacino or Clint Eastwood than picking Brad Pitt. I would rather eat my own vomit than be Brad Pitt.

~ Clearly, I am fucking bitchy now, so I'll just stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home