Sunday 8 March 2009

I'll keep your things right where you left them.

"OMG 2-0. WE'RE IN THE SEMIFINALS, YO!"
"HELL YEAH WE ARE!"
"I literally laughed out loud when Didi and Alex crashed into each other"
"Sadist"
"Also, Lampsy's no longer that stupid young boy he used to be"
"Does have something to do with...um...the term 'giving head'?"
"She told you, didn't she? That bitch"
"Stop swearing"
"Evs"
"Do you know she can make any sentence sound dirty?"
"Really? What did she say?"
"He'll huff and puff but he still can't blow"
O__________O

"She's a perv"
"And a cougar"
"She called me the 'black cougar cub' yesterday while watching Benji the Hunted"
"HAHAHA. RACIST!"
"I really wanted Avalanche"
"Think about it, May. When he sings the other song...it will sound like he's calling you. The song is meant for you. COME BACK TO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"
"Ah, I can see it now. Totally makes perfect sense to me"
"I don't want to watch Idol anymore-lah, Ricky Braddy was robbed!"

"I know, right? Ugh, he was definitely robbed!"
"I'm supporting your mother's 'Deepak' from now on"
"HIS NAME IS ANOOP DESAI, GOD DAMN IT!"
"Evs, sis. I will root for him"
"Anyways, I'm off to bed"
"This is fairly early"
"There's this talk for International Women's Day later and I'm going, courtesy of my family friend"
"Ah, I see why now. I totally understand what you mean when you said that"
"You = penguin, me = fish"
"Us and our over-used analogy"
"We love it, anyway"
"Come home soon"
"I just love you"
"Seriously, enough with the lamb references! It's getting lame"
"HAHAHAHAHA!"



And I hope you'll find everything that you need, I'll be right here waiting to see, when you find you come back to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home