Monday 23 March 2009

Hello world, are you listening?

I am on hiatus because Streamyx doesn't want me to graduate on time. The connection has been a bitch and three-quarters, I keep getting disconnected. I haven't been online at home since Sunday.

I will be leeching off other people's Internet connection for the timebeing.

In my absence, I will be sleeping, singing, Sudoku-ing and...sleeping.

Oh, I forgot about completing my assignment. Look how I list down my priorities.

Typical.


Don't miss me so much. Go tell my Chelsea boys that they are idiots in my honour.


You WILL love Adam Lambert, my pretty boy.
May, please to be not feeling violated after seeing that. He looks Chinese, Skizzy?


Watch this awesome cover of Britney's Toxic. Freaking awesome in ways you can't imagine.


I love you sempiternally.

Lots of love,
~RH~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home