Tuesday 17 March 2009

Do you remember how it all began? (This ain't TTG, yo)

Dear 'manusia kesayangan nombor tiga',

I don't like being accused of lying. It is against me and everything I've been taught to believe in to lie.

You see, you accused me of being a racist cow when I claimed that everyone either looks Indian, Chinese or something in between.

I have substantial proof that everyone is what I claim to be. Even your dearest David Cook is not spared from this.

If you refuse to believe me, I shall let this photographical evidence do all the talking.

Here is proof that said person looks Chinese (click on the pic for a better view):


As if that wasn't enough, he also can look Malaysian:


As you have mentioned that he also supports Arsenal, I also have proof that he is also Brazilian (and plays football like a pro):


So there you have it, my dearest. I would never lie about such things, especially when I have enough evidence to support my claim.



Truth be told, I really don't like it when you are not happy. It makes me feel bad when you're not yourself. I like you better when you're less grouchy.


I DID IT FOR YOU.


Lots of love, hugs, and kisses,
-Skizzy the awesome Scouse chick-


P/S: You're welcome. Call it a souvenir ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD.

I think my brain died a little.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

BRB. DYING OF LAUGHTER.

17 March 2009 at 23:20  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Proper coherent comment now:

Dear Skizzy,

I am sorry I accused you of lying. How could I be so ignorant of the facts when they were just dangling right in front of my face?

No words can express how happy I am that you did this for me just to cheer me up.

For this, I shall buy you lunch tomorrow.

I love you will all my heart and I completely understand why I am ranked number three in your 'manusia kesayangan' list.

Hugs and kisses,
-TTG the awesome blue-

17 March 2009 at 23:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SKIZZY.

I...




I'VE GOT NOTHING.


BUTOMGWTFTHISISTOTALLYMAKINGMEROLLONTHEFLOORANDDIEOFLAUGHTER.

He's playing for Brazil? BLASPHEMY!


I love you. That is all.

17 March 2009 at 23:39  
Blogger Sylvien said...

L.M.A.O

Rowena: Please tell my friend that she is ridiculous

I don't think your friend is ridiculous.
She does have proofs...

Hehehehe
Cookie is effing adorable in all kinds of outfits...
He looks so gorgeous in songkok.
But me no likey the brazil kit.
He will look better in England kit or Man U kit ;p

18 March 2009 at 00:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ TTG - Lunch date? Time and place, please.

Remember...I DID IT FOR YOU.

@ Mar Adams - It's okay, I get tongue-tied most of the times.

I KNOW, RIGHT? HE SHOULD PLAY FOR THE STATES! HOW DARE HE PLAY FOR BRAZIL.

I love you, too.

18 March 2009 at 00:52  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - OMG, SHE IS RIDICULOUS.

Hahahahaha, he looks good in anything, alright. ANYTHING EXCEPT MAN U KIT, OKAY. DON'T START.


@ Skizzy - 12 or 1-ish, like that. Place? You decide.

YOU'RE THE ONE THING THAT CAN MAKE ME WHOLE.

18 March 2009 at 01:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home