Monday 16 March 2009

Call it a souvenir.

It's been raining the last couple of days. Usually, I either sleep in or just curl up in bed with a good book and a cup of hot Milo/Neslo/cham in my hands.

Today, for some odd reason, I just wanted to run out and feel the rain on my skin. I don't know why, but I just wanted to feel something.


Maybe it's what I've been feeling lately. It's been a whirlwind of emotions, to be honest.


I think I have become rather cynical to the point people don't see me like they used to.

I get easily peeved at the smallest things and I curse at the tip of the hat.

I can never understand people and the wants they assume are needs, it drives me up the wall.

I forgot what it feels like to be on the receiving end of things. Last week was probably a good lesson for me to come back down to Earth.

I have lost my heart somewhere along the way to someone. It hurts, it sucks, it blows.

Maybe that's why I forgot how to feel.


You can keep my heart, the one you took when you walked away,
You can keep my heart, it's got no use here.

Call it a souvenir, call it a souvenir.


Tomorrow when it rains, I want the raindrops to hit me. Maybe I'll learn how to feel again. Just maybe, I might.



Call it a souvenir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home