Sunday 15 March 2009

Best of the best.

CRISTIANO WHO?


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

First, second, and third best player in the world, my ass.

Knowing those Man United fans (with the exception of my kakak/mate named Sylvien), they will ALWAYS have something to gloat about.
They're just that optimistic to a fault.



Everyone looks Chinese, Indian, or something in between.
Skizzy, you racist cow. How dare you. Steven Gerrard looks Chinese to you now, is it?


OMG TOBY FLOOD ON MY TV AFTER 749673892 YEARS AND HE CONVERTED THE THIRD TRY. AND OMG NOW HE'S OFF WITH A POPPED SHOULDER.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=(

What? I am a rugby addict, so excuse my enthusiasm.

Half time score: 29-0.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DAMN, SON!



If Mathew Tait scored a try later in the second half, I can die happy.



Okay, fine. Pointless entry.

Have a Cookie, then.

Skizzy, does he look Chinese to you?

I'm being lazy. Can you tell?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have photographical evidence that he is Chinese.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Poor Toby, he played so well last night. Get well soon, Toby!

16 March 2009 at 16:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Skizzy - Meh?

I WANT TO SEE THIS SO-CALLED EVIDENCE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE.


Xanne, that is a very nice picture. Thank you.

WE ALSO OPTIMISTIC TO A FAULT, OKAY. BETCH.

16 March 2009 at 16:24  
Blogger chelseaorange said...

yup i cn tell :p

17 March 2009 at 00:18  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - What is this photographical evidence you speak of? LIES.

Poor Toby. Hope he gets better soon.


@ MarAdams - You're welcome.

And I know we are but we're talking about the Mancs in general about their horrible loss.


@ Aimee - I'm glad you can tell =P

17 March 2009 at 00:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home