Friday 27 February 2009

Twenty one-liners and a video.

Twenty one-liners:
~ God owns my water, not any bloody political party.
~ I am so sick of bloody politics, it makes me have headaches and throw up.
~ I spent quality time with the parents watching Slumdog Millionaire, buying books and eating ice cream at Haagen Dazs.
~ They bought me two dresses and I said "Good God, I'm turning into a woman" as we left the shop.
~ Slobber is so gross.
~ So is vomit.
~ Please refrain yourself from spitting or vomiting around me because it also makes me throw up.
~ May likes grapes.
~ Sometimes I had a video of our second last day in Bali so I can play it over and over again and show it to my father because I want to see him eat his own words back when he looks at what is happening now.
~ I sound mean, but if you only knew what those words were...you'd probably feel vindicated right now.
~ ADAM LAMBERT.
~ My room is in a mess and I absolutely hate it.
~ March will also be known as 'the month of mayhem' due to the insane amount of assignments we have to do.
~ I need to start believing in myself more.
~ I am seriously contemplating of dyeing my hair in the exact same shade of red as Alison Iraheta's.
~ I need to learn to think on my feet much quicker than usual.
~ Jose Mourinho is a sassy bitch.
~ Streamyx fails, time and time again.
~ I am currently in love with the following songs: Last Train Home (Ryan Star), Life is Okay (Michael Johns and Brooke White) and Jai Ho (Slumdog Millionaire OST).
~ Barbiturates reminds me of Bar-ba-sol.


One video:


Toodles, children!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home