Sunday 22 February 2009

Ignore me, I am being an idiot as always.

I don't know if you already know this, but I'm going to mention it here because I can say what I want.

So anyway, you guys know I love Ryan Star to the point I refused to wash my hands after shaking his, right?

You guys should also know that I love David Cook to the point I can't even look at the word 'blank slate' without laughing (and I see this word on a daily basis, mind you).

So, in short, I love them both.


The reason why I brought them both up here is that they are both touring together in the United States. Ryan is David's opening act.
*flails*

I mean. WHAT.

How did this happen? OMG I AM REEKING OF JEALOUSY!!!


The plus side of it is that I've already seen Ryan (and touched him too) so I'm okay.

David Cook needs to start a would tour soon, and if possible, Ryan Star would be a fantastic opening act.
or he could bring Michael Johns along and tour with him, I would totally go


Sorry for wasting your time if you read this. You may now return to whatever you were doing earlier.

I should edit my assignment now. I was doing that at 8 last night and my connection died, only to be revived 13 hours later.
STREAMYX FAILS.

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

i remember the whole ryan star washing hands thing/

23 February 2009 at 13:53  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I remember texting you about it and how I was grumbling that I had to wash it after touching deer poop. God, talk about being a fangirl.

23 February 2009 at 14:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home