Monday 8 December 2008

I know, nobody knows.

I'll be on a one-week hiatus due to exams and other important events happening in this lovely month of December.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all who are celebrating =)

In case you've forgotten how I look like, here's a photo to refresh your memory.

Yes, my hair is long. I am not going to cut it despite the fact of my incessant whinings about wanting to snip it off. I kind of like my hair now. Photo taken by the irritating sidekick named Skizzy.


There. I credited you. Are you happy now?



Also, this has to be the MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. Ah, I love them both. So freaking cute, my kidney exploded. She's going to tackle JT. I'd like to see that happen. She's so adorable, I want to pinch her cheeks.

If I say that I'm on a hiatus, you would also know what this would mean.

You saw it coming, so don't complain.
(My mother didn't like me using this picture as my laptop's wallpaper and made me change it because apparently, this picture wasn't sexy enough and scared her. Hahaha!)

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home