Friday 12 December 2008

Here are my terms, have some faith in me.

How ironic is it that this is my 500th post and I'm telling you that this is goodbye?


THIS IS A PERMANENT AND INDEFINITE HIATUS.

It's been fun over the years...but it's time to move on. For real.

I won't be updating here anymore because I've just fallen out of love with this thing. After four years, you kind of fall out of love with the things you used to love and hold so dear. What you used to think was exciting when you were a kid may not excite you now. That's the truth.

It's been fun knowing you. If you feel like yelling at me, you know where you can direct your anger to.

If you want to show your love on the other hand, you STILL know where to find me. You have my addresses, you have my Friendster, Facebook, DCO and MySpace accounts. So stalk away. 

I will still keep this account, but I just won't update it.

This will make up for my AWOL status.



Because they are sempiternally my boys.


Because he deserves much love than what I give usually give him. I'm sorry for neglecting you, Crouchy.


Because my 'irritating sidekick' doesn't know how to take wonderful pictures of me. This is an exercise in vanity.


Because (magic) rainbows make me happy.


Because their music and antics kept me going when I was down.


Because YOU were my birthday wish come true and YOU are fantastically THE SPECIAL ONE.


Because you are MY family now.


Because you have been my family outside home for five years and counting.



Because you are my drinking family and my other family outside home. Yas, do you see yourself there now?! I'm sorry I missed you out!


Thanks for the memories; either for making them or being a part of them.

I LOVE YOU. SEMPITERNALLY.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sings both versions of Come Back to Me by 911 and David Cook*

I'm conflicted, you see. On one hand, I feel that I want you to stay (911 version), but on the other hand, I want you to know that I'll be right here waiting for you and I'm setting you free (David Cook version).

I love you, regardless.

I have faith in you.

12 December 2008 at 22:51  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, YOU REMEMBERED.

Sorry for making you conflicted, but yeah. I just need time away from this, I'm done after four years. It's about time I get off the train.

Thank you for the vote of confidence (or faith, take your pic)

12 December 2008 at 22:58  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

*pick

Typo, my dear irritating Mexican Voyeur.

13 December 2008 at 00:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

row, how could you do this to me??
i'm not in one of your drinking family??
fine, im not gonna drink with you anymore.

15 December 2008 at 22:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yas

15 December 2008 at 22:09  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Yas - SORRY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE PIC!

=(

Okay, okay. I shall change the pic.

DRINK WITH ME!!!

15 December 2008 at 22:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you and your nonsense.

Take your time, I won't go anywhere,
I picture you with the wind in your hair,
I'll keep your things right where you left them,
I'll be here for you

=D

It's something you have to do...

P/S: Skizzy, you remembered? Wow...just...WOW.

15 December 2008 at 22:44  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ MarAdams - Thank you for just understanding my viewpoint. I love you.

Your lame-tastic singing skills make me happy =D

15 December 2008 at 22:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home