Saturday 22 November 2008

You've got the swagger of a champion.

Hello there, this is the voice of the remaining sanity and conscience left in you, Roxy.

Right, listen here, woman. By next week, ALL OF THESE THINGS NEED TO BE SORTED OUT SOON.

Things that you need to complete by the end of next week:
01. Complete thesis draft by the 24th of November.
02. Buy the album (because the release has been postponed to Friday...WTF).
03. Buy a prom dress.
04. Clean my room (it's a freaking mess and I freaking hate it).
05. Get slides for the research colloquium ready.
06. Get brother to take you out to buy an external hard drive.
07. Lose weight in time for prom.
08. Get a freaking haircut.
09. Start revising for finals.
10. Sleep early.

You will do my bidding, woman.

Trying not to spontaneously combust,
Your limited sanity and conscience.


OMG. I need the album right now to drown my irritating karaoke neighbour lady's voice. Sigh.

EDITED [Sunday, 10:44AM]:
Dang Sylvien, my champion has made damn sure that I have my hands on the album on Monday. Expect an epic update tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home