Saturday 1 November 2008

You can look inside.

Yesterday was an interesting day. After accompanying my mother to the hospital for her blood test, we went to Suria KLCC.

Why?

Because I needed books.

I spent a good hour staring at books. I can honestly tell you that there are three places that leave me happy and in awe most of the times (you can just leave me there for hours and I will never ever get bored):
01. Bookstores.
02. Music stores.
03. Supermarkets/hypermarkets.


Bookstores never fail to leave me in awe. Like someone I know once said, I've always been enamoured with what words mean (Skizzy, open your mouth and I will subject you to bad music). I bought six books on eating disorders and a 2009 diary/planner (you can never ever not have one of these once you start school).

My mother then wanted to buy Ipanema sandals to replace the one that's missing, so we went next door to Studio R. She saw a different type of Ipanema sandals and bought them. Being my usual opportunistic self, I asked my dad if I could get a pair for myself and he said yes.

I told you I'm shameless.


Then we went to the cinema and saw that there weren't any interesting movies to watch. HSM is not interesting-lah WTF. WANT ME TO SLAP YOU, IS IT?
I got a text from Skizzy around that time.
"HOLY BAT SHIT! WHAT THE FLIP ARE YOU DOING TO ME? KYLE IS SO HANDSOME OMG I WANT HIM! OMG HIS HAIR! HIS SMILE! HIS FACE! EVERYTHING! I LOVE HIM!"


This is Kyle, say hello. Handsome, no? Skizzy says don't touch.

My dad and I were so exhausted (we slept at 3 in the morning debating about the Arsenal match...well, he was ranting on and on about it, I just sat there and listened while typing out my assignments), we decided to go back home. Before that we stopped by the supermarket, which resulted in me spending a good half an hour there. While pushing the trolley filled with yoghurts, drinks and whatnots, I told my mother to wait for me since I wanted to check something. While I was doing that, guess what song comes on the radio in the wonderfully cold supermarket?

Time of My Life.

I started laughing when I heard that (that happened after I heard the first two lines and said "This sounds so familiar...OMG IT'S DAVID COOK!") and my mother saw me and asked "Are you listening to what I'm listening to?".

Haha.

The day was just great, I spent it with two of my most favourite people in the world: my parents.
I'm just afraid I might miss this all soon.

*****
"It's November"
"I know"
"It is November already"
"So, your point being...?"
"You still haven't given me my birthday present, you know"
"I'm telling you right now what you can get me. It's less than RM50 and we can go get it together"
*groans*
"Don't be demanding...it'll come to you. Just wait it out okay?"
"You're a bitch, you know that?"
"I'm yours"


Sigh. You're right, boy. ABMB.

*****
I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home