Wednesday 19 November 2008

This is not an update.

It's an apology.

I want apologise for being such a cow for bitching about faulty machines used to wrap CDs as a reason for the album delay.
Seriously, what do we have here doesn't break within 2 months?


"I am delirious"
"Yes, we know"
*stares*
"But we love you anyway"

Way to use a line from that new Boyzone hit. You people are so bloody cheesy, it makes me sick!
*shakes head*


I'm clearly uninspired and lazy to get a move on with my thesis. I need my muse. BADLY. My draft is due in a week's time.


I swear, sometimes, my friends get so annoyed with me over certain thing but they highly encourage it. Plus, it's comforting to know that even though they may not understand the extent of the obsession or undying love you have for a person but they will still comfort you and tell you random jokes to ease the frayed nerves.

Now, that's love.


Mechanistic? Why, yes, dear lecturer. I am a robot incapable of crying at weddings or funerals because I am made like that.

I also happen to dance like a robot, hence the mechanistic tendencies. So excuse me for making it look like everyone is a machine because they are.


The nice lady in Rock Corner in Bangsar Village told me about the delay (which I already came to know about since Monday) and asked me to leave my contact details.

Well, that was only AFTER she asked me if I wanted David Archuleta's album instead. TWICE.

I DON'T WANT, OKAY, THANK YOU. I WANT DAVID COOK.

Well, at least she was being nice about it. I can't blame her though, she probably get harassed by fans about the album (I know I'm not the only one asking, thanks).


Mate is my champion. For real. She's one of the few people who knows what to say to make me laugh and understand the true definition of insanity (also famously known as me). She also knows why she is the champion of all champions.



I shall be back here again soon. Hectic week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home