Monday 10 November 2008

I'm okay with the silence

So, the week of mayhem begins.

11.11.2008 - Health Seminar on Coronary Heart Disease.
13.11.2008 - IO lab report due.
14.11.2008 - Health Campaign on Coronary Heart Disease.


I'm a little worried I might have a serious sore throat this week. I already have trouble speaking in public, a sore throat would make it worse.

Still, I'm eternally grateful that two of my major assignments will be done with by this week. It all fell into place and somehow, I feel like this semester has been a good one for me. There's a first for everything.


Good news, if I may add. I am, quite possibly, going to the prom!
*squeals*


So much to say, so little time.
I stopped saying anything lately because what I say has little value.
Pseudo-listening is what I have perfected over the last few years.
Talking but not listening is a pretty common thing.

You don't like what I do, well it's not about you.


Wish me luck for this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home