Saturday 1 November 2008

I see inside you on this final goodbye.

Before you left, you told me you wouldn't be one of those people who would only talk to someone only to get something out of it.

You are becoming exactly that now.

I don't care if we have nothing in common already, it doesn't hurt to talk to me and ask silly questions like "How's the weather?" or "How's the bitch of an assignment of yours?".

You're becoming the very thing you swore you'd never turn into.
It's true. You may not see it, but it's crystal clear to me that it has happened.


Just take note, I am still your friend, whether you want me to be that or not.



Sorry for this random rambling, I woke up with a headache. Happier posts shall come soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home