Monday 17 November 2008

I know just what I did to deserve this.

My enthusiasm for tomorrow just died.

Thanks a lot, Malaysian record stores, for killing my joy. You are not letting me have the one true thing that held me together the last few months.

In spite of this insanity happening, my mother has just been the loveliest person in the world to me. She is keeping me sane for now, telling me to calm down and laughing at me for freaking out (she calls it freaking out, I say I was figuring out what to do with my "Epic Theobroma Tuesday" plan).

Just leave me be for a bit, okay?

I will be fine. I promise.



I know I sound like those hysterical Archie fans but I have my reasons. How would like it if someone told you that you can't have the CD because the machine that wraps the CD is spoilt?

If they said the shipment got lost in transit, it's fine. I can deal with it.

But a faulty machine?
Totally unacceptable.


I will NOT update until I have David Cook in my hands (the album, not the man himself, you pervs!).

You know where to find me if you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need me. I am going to push this aside and concentrate on my thesis, okay.