Thursday 16 October 2008

You won't feel so alone.

I AM BACK!

Excuse the lack of updates, I have been busy having multiple dates with my exam papers and textbooks.

I have discovered that I actually love the biological aspects of Health Psych. I love the brain, digestive system, respiratory system and components of the blood (and to think that I am haemophobic).

Oh well, you learn new things about yourself everyday.


Apart from that, Streamyx is being a bitch by not letting me do ANY work that needs to be done online at night. I guess it's just its way of making sure that I don't go astray from my schedule.

How thoughtful, Streamyx. That doesn't change the fact you are still a bitch, though.


November 18th is another month away (32 days, 4 hours and 44 minutes, but really, who's counting?). The fund is still open for your kind donations.

Yes, I am so horribly shameless. So what?


I finally got Andy working (I couldn't download iTunes, but thank God for things that don't fail like the ancient WinAmp). Thank goodness I wasn't greedy and asked my parents for the 16GB one. Haha.


My current favourite song would be Axium's Incarcerate. I mean, I've always loved it, but I have a renewed love for the song. This could possibly go into that list of songs that can move me to tears.


Sunday was fantastic. I had fun with the kids, playing ridiculous games and laughing like a hyena. The mini-family birthday celebration was good too. Someone actually spoke to me like I actually existed. I'm not jumping for joy or anything of the sort, but yeah, if you talk to me, I will do the same. Things are changing for the better, I guess. Grudges aren't meant to last forever, anyway.


Tough weeks ahead, I shall try to update as frequently as possible. See you lovely people soon.

Until later,
~RH~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home