Wednesday 22 October 2008

Smile. It is your only weapon.

I don't feel so good. I'm been going in and out of sleep. I can be mistaken for a relative of the pandas or raccoons.

Today has been by far one of the most unfruitful days of my life.
There have been days where I just wake up and do nothing. That's fine, because I wanted it that way.

Today was different. I made plans for myself. Appointment with the cardiologist, finish up my career report (yes, miss, I am doing this for your freaking perusal since you think we all have no clue about what we want to do in life), and type out my research proposal.

I haven't completed any one of those things I was supposed to do.

You know how I feel?

I feel like a bloody failure. I am very upset with myself to the point I want to just get someone to beat me.


But random things like "For reasons unknown, my flat chest" and "I swear if they changed your street name to Jalan Eta Carinae, you would explode or implode. You would just 'plode' either way" and also randomly naming streets after food, animals, drinks (JALAN VODKA!), fruits and other silly things made me smile and laugh to the point my stomach still hurts.

Sigh. Back to work now. Wish me luck in completing my work.

Random picture for your viewing pleasure.

I'm highly embarrassed that my mother is so greedy.
*covers face in shame*

1 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

aduhai who is tht adorable old man

23 October 2008 at 22:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home