Wednesday 29 October 2008

Should I stay or should I go?

One more thing to do before Kyle gets the ink out on paper.
I think progress is being made =)
(told you I'd find something to name after him =p)


I am debating if I should go for our "An Enchanted Evening" prom.
I talked to my mother and she said it's alright for me to attend, considering this could very well be the last time I experience a prom here.

I have to play the bullshit card with my dad now too.

If he gives me the green light, I need to find a dress.
My mother told me that they both found lovely dresses for me while they were out in town today.


Hmmm...


Oh well, I want my company too. If they're going, I'll go too.


I asked May her thoughts and she says I should "kick the tomboy in me out for a day and embrace the girly side even if they don't have cookies". She thinks she's SO funny.

My other darlings say I should go, it wouldn't hurt me or flies either way.

Should I stay or should I go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home