Saturday 11 October 2008

My list.

***For newer posts, scroll after this post***

Ten things I have to do:
01. Finish Personal I/O Portfolio Assignment.
02. Finish Cover Letter Assignment.
03. Come up with thesis proposal before the 23rd of October.
04. STUDY.
05. SLEEP.
06. Clean my room.
07. Get a haircut.
08. Get my keloid jab.
09. Print out assignments and proposal.
10. Save money.


Ten songs I listen to in the early hours of the morning that keep me up:
01. The World I Know - DC/Collective Soul.
02. Incarcerate - Axium.
03. Daytripper - DC/The Beatles.
04. Hours in Between - MJ.
05. Light On - DC.
06. Leave Behind - Axium.
07. Viva la Vida - Coldplay.
08. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler/The Dan Band featuring MJ.
09. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC.
10. Kill All Your Friends - My Chemical Romance.



Wish me luck with getting my work done!

I have two albums to look forward to in November! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM SO HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home