Sunday 26 October 2008

I see a red door and I want it painted black.

I have my back-ups. They are just awesome to the point I can't even tell you how much they tell me things just like they see it to shake me all night long.

All good things must come to an end. It wasn't like we lost to Spurs. That would have been just epically...TRAGIC.


I'm keeping the drummer boy for tonight. You can have him back tomorrow. I need him more than you do right now. And random question: He looks like Ryan Gosling, si?

I'm going to OD on lots and lots of songs that I can scream my lungs out to.

WHY IS IT NOT NOVEMBER 18TH YET?!

Thesis proposal, I'm sorry but my anger is about to be vented onto you.

Skizzy, come tell me a pirate joke now!

Oh the festivities have just begun. People are setting off fireworks already. I guess they're secret Liverpool fans. Hahaha!

See, I'm not running around like a wild hobo crying my eyes out! I'm as chirpy as Dolly Parton on helium!

Oh wait, that's someone else.
Ah, screw it, I am as chirpy as Dolly Parton!

New text message from DaveSC:
"Losing isn't the end of the world. Not having murukkus for Diwali is a far worse tragedy than losing the unbeaten record"
WTH DO YOU MEAN BY NOT HAVING MURUKKUS FOR DIWALI? WILL I BE DEPRIVED OF A MUST-HAVE DELICACY FOR THIS FESTIVE OCCASION WHEN I VISIT YOUR HOUSE?! DON'T TEASE ME!

He's right, it's like he knows how much not having murukkus for Deepavali would freak the hell out of me. It's like he's...psychic.

Oh well, I have got to get back to work. Until later, people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wei! WHAT THE HECK! DRUMMER BOY HAS SUCH NICE SOFT HAIR!

HAHAHAHA! WTF Dolly Parton on helium!

21 days to go OMG!

27 October 2008 at 02:22  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ MarAdams - Dei, I also damn jealous okay. Why-lah all the boys in the band damn pretty one...so unfair!

I want a haircut! Gah!!! I have a freaking weakness for boys with nice hair. Ugh. Jealous like you can't imagine.

Dolly Parton on helium, couldn't resist that =p

OMG YOU'RE GETTING ME THAT AFTER ALL? I LOVE YOU!

27 October 2008 at 10:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betch, you so damn mulia hah. Who are you and what the hell have you done to my Roxanne!

You know I have a weakness for pretty drummer boys and that pic of Kyle does NOT help one bit.
*whimpers*

See, I'm not running around like a wild hobo crying my eyes out!
LOLWTF, TALLADEGA NIGHTS! Damn funny OMG.

DOLLY PARTON! You are insane =)

Murukku depletion is unacceptable. Seriously bad.

How much more to go for your edited proposal?

27 October 2008 at 11:11  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - Betch, I am mulia and nice okay. Don't question the whereabouts of the old Roxanne.

I know, I love to tease. I learnt from the best, anyway =p

I was watching that while typing this and my edited proposal out.

Seriously, I was yelling over the phone when he said that. Damn fool was only teasing me to pull me out of my so-called misery. If that happened, I'd die. No joke.

I'm left with the research methods and stats analysis; and the rationale for the selected questionnaires. I did the demographics and number of participants already. So, I guess that's not so bad.

27 October 2008 at 11:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home