Tuesday 7 October 2008

I like doing stupid things.

This would be one of those moments I'd like to emulate an ostrich and duck my head into the ground.

I swear I am like the most idiotic person in the world right now.

Okay, here's the thing. I sent in my request for Light On for FlyFM's Pagi Show Stopper last week (you send in your request as to what song should end the show that morning and they'll call you up at about 9:30 to 9:50). I remember this stupid message I wrote like "If FlyFM is all about the music, we Word Nerds are all about the love (as quoted by the man himself)". I know, I am very stupid when it comes to writing messages. Don't judge me!

Since they didn't call me last week, I assumed they wouldn't call me since other people would be sending in their requests and such.

Guess what happened?


THEY THOUGHT TODAY WOULD BE A NICE DAY TO CALL ME AND CALLED ME THIS MORNING. THE DAY AFTER MY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. WHILE I WAS BATHING.

DAMN EPIC FAIL OF THE HIGHEST PROPORTIONS! ARGH!!!


I want to go and hide in the cave and die-lah please, can?

(more updates about my birthday like tomorrow or something...I'm having a double whammy of aches: toothaches and headaches, and it's almost midnight)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You...

I have no words.

*shakes heads goes away*

8 October 2008 at 00:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home