Saturday 6 September 2008

You know it's true.

Nothing much going on with my life, I have nothing to say just because I am physically and mentally tired.

Here are some pictures to compensate my lack of coherent posts, though.

On Monday, it was my mother's birthday. She turned 62.


This cake is actually the 'hantaran' cake from Seremban -_-" FAIL.


My mother, wishing that her daughter takes her to Old Trafford to stalk old man frumpy Fergie.


Feeding my father, who bought the candles, just for her.
*draws hearts around them*


Feeding my brother. He wore a ManUre jersey just for her. Blasphemy (he is a Liverpool fan and has two ManUre jerseys)!


Feeding my sister-in-law. Wah, look how happy my mother is.


Feeding the baby walrus. Yes, I know, I look so dishevelled as compared to everyone else in my family. I fail.


Birthday present number 01: Fendi sunglasses from father/herself. I don't know, really.


Birthday present number 02: Mug and biscuit tray from the children. It says "A big thank you to my yummy scrummy mummy".


Because I was so jealous she got herself a new pair of sunglasses, I stole them from her and tried them on. Wah...I look fair. Haha.


This...is called "God's greatest gift to women who wear make-up".

Okay, no-lah, it's an eye pencil from M.A.C. in two shades of purple. To me, it's the only make-up item I will allow myself to use.

With the exception of the occasional lipstick, of course.



My new silver watch from Esprit. I meant to post this pic earlier, but I keep forgetting because I'm a very feeble baby walrus who gets easily distracted. My father actually wanted to get me a Guess watch, but I liked this better because it fit all my criteria for a watch. I am very pernickety, in case you haven't noticed.


That's all from me, for now. I'll try to write something when I feel like it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic of you looking dishevelled?

You look as though you didn't bathe.

I'm just saying.


And those sunnies. Damn. I also want.

7 September 2008 at 17:41  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - Basket.

I also want! But I like the Armani sunnies you saw me try on better =p

(I might be getting new specs soon)

7 September 2008 at 17:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH you look nice in that picture, you should ask them to get you a pair of sunglasses for your bday too!

7 September 2008 at 18:56  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Hahaha!

I already have one, don't want to be greedy.

I might be changing my normal specs though, if that's any consolation.

7 September 2008 at 21:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home