Wednesday 10 September 2008

That's life.

My father.

Ah, that man does things to my senses.

He comments about sports to me.
"I watched the race again last night, LEWIS WAS NOT AT FAULT! EVEN NIKI LAUDA THINKS IT'S A FARCE!"
(See, I'm not biased!)

He takes a long time to bathe.
"He's worse than a woman, okay? Takes FOREVER to get out of the bathroom"
(Seriously, and people thought I was worse!)

He cares about me.
"You are almost always never seen WITHOUT your MP3 and earplugs! By the time you're 35, you'd be deaf"
(Pa, I know you love me but I can't help it if someone sings to me and seduces me through their music. It's pulling me to listen even more)


He likes my hair long.
"Your hair isn't long enough to be cut. Wait until after your birthday"
(Mark your calendars: 7th October is the day)


He buys me food I have a secret craving for, even if I don't tell him about it.
"I bought this 'tepung pelita' for you"
(I am a happy child)


He makes the most ridiculous statements possible.
"Don't take this yoghurt at night. Take it in the morning or evening"
"But it expired yesterday"
"Take it tomorrow"

(Who said you can't take yoghurt at night? I'll ask the doctor the next time I see him. AND IT EXPIRED ON MONDAY AND HE SAYS TO EAT IT TODAY!)


Still, I love that man, even if he says random things to annoy me.

And I know you feel the same. You don't have to say a word, just your actions tell me so. The fact you love Don't Stop the Music amuses me to no end for so many reasons I cannot say here.

*draws little hearts throughout the entire post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home