Saturday 20 September 2008

She says I am the one.

Apologies for the lack of updates. I am sorting out my 'things to do' list bit by bit. I've gotten most of them done according to schedule, which is pretty awesome by my standards.

I have been sick again. Because of the overwhelming amount of stress I face at home on an almost daily basis, with Thursday being the final straw (I'm fully convinced everyone in my house hates me, well, excluding my mother because she's the only person who understands my weird obsessions and never judges me about it), my blood pressure sank rock bottom again. I had to add salt into almost everything I consumed just to spike my blood pressure up (I know exactly when it sinks, I'm more alert now). Strangely enough, if you add salt into 100Plus, it actually tastes amazingly sweet.

When my blood pressure dropped, I decided to go to sleep early (is 10:30PM too early for you?) with my music plugged into my ears. Do you know how amazing it is to listen to music on a quiet night all by yourself? It's indescribable, to be honest. I love the feeling I felt that day and I got better.

May has been entertaining my sick self with her somewhat random observations.
The new album is coming along great! I can say that, because I’m in the studio typing this, as we speak. Well as I speak. You’re reading.

"You know who he reminds me of?"
"Not really. Tell me"
"You"

She noted how I would always say "Thanks for listening to my problems" or something to that effect when I'm chatting with her or other people online and almost immediately I will correct myself by saying "Well, in this case, thanks for reading my problems, you're not exactly listening to them". Wah, the wonders that teh-o can do for you, YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN OBSERVANT! So, I can marry him, right?

Skizzy has been keeping me company as well. She downloaded a countdown timer on my laptop for me because she knows how excited I am for November 18th. She loves me, oh yes she does.

What am I doing up at this hour, you ask? I was supposed to mail something to the mate (part of my 'things to do') at about 12AM, but I fell asleep and woke up at 3:30AM. Sorry mate.

If there's absolutely one thing I hate, it's feeling guilty over things I shouldn't be guilty about. Pain don't hurt, guilt does. Guilt hurts more than emotional and physical pain combined. If you make me feel guilty about something which isn't my doing, trust me. I know how to make you feel worse. I am a spiteful bitchy little wench, that's what I am. That's what you've reduced me to.

I give as good as I get. Although I don't do that very often, I really give it back bad to people who truly deserve it.

I am very nice to people, sometimes too nice for my own good. I have a tendency of not being able to say NO. It's my weakness and I wear it on my sleeve. That's when people take you for granted and climb all over your head.

When I am angry, it is insane. I used to throw things (I have a collection of broken items thanks to my temper) when I was angry. Now, I do productive things like clean my room or wash my clothes.
"Does this mean that in order for your house to get cleaned, your prospective future husband must piss you off all the time?"

Right, enough of this tirade. I am just rambling.

Currently listening to:
Billie Jean (studio version) - David Cook.

Try listening to this on a quiet night by yourself. It will give you fucking goosebumps.


I saw David Cook's name in my inbox and my voice went a few octaves higher than usual. Everyone knows how loud I can be at times, so yeah. This is bad. Now excuse me while I go find a jar to contain my unbridled and unabashed joy for the announcement of the NEW single. YESOHMYFFREAKINGGODTHEREISANEWSINGLE! I SO HAPPY CAN DIE ALREADY.


GET BACK TO WORK, YOU LAZY WENCH!
*cracks out a whip*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are deranged.

Bodoh punya fangirl. I want to kick you ass for being so silly.

I fear for my sanity now.

20 September 2008 at 11:30  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - WTF. YOU WANT TO KICK ME?

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.

*whimpers*

20 September 2008 at 12:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home