Tuesday 16 September 2008

Once upon a time, there was light in my life.

The thing about my room is that my study table is right in front of my dressing table, which makes me very prone to staring at my reflection in the mirror.
(I'm going girly...I'm doomed!)

Yesterday, while randomly typing out words as to what my plans are for the next 14 weeks of my life, I had the privilege of staring at myself in the mirror for the 183956378849759th time.

And it hit me that I have big teeth.

Like a rabbit? NO!

Like a horse? ALMOST BUT NOT QUITE!

Like a walrus? YES! YES! YES!


I know this isn't a life-threatening thing, here's the situation.

The thing I like about myself the most is my smile. Someone once told me that smile and the whole world will too. Cliche as that may be, it's true. I like to smile even at the most random thing you can possibly imagine. I like to smile at people, even if it means I get called crazy. As you can see in any of my photographs, I tend to flash my teeth more than necessary. No wonder people in high school said I had the best smile.

But now that I have discovered that my teeth are massive, I am going to have to learn how to smile without flashing my teeth when I take a decent photo of myself.

Or maybe I could start pouting.

Yeah, that could work.



Ignore me, I'm just being an ass, who must learn to stop procrastinating by staring in the freaking mirror to discover that I have big teeth.

Next thing you know, I will discover that I have a third eye on the back of my neck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did two things:
01. Count the number DC-related issues mentioned in this post.
02. Laugh and curse at your insanity.

The third eye bit had me in stitches and a little. WTF DON'T GO AND GET A TATTOO OF AN EVIL THIRD EYE ON THE BACK OF YOUR NECK AH!

P/S: If in doubt, pout.

16 September 2008 at 21:42  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - Oh hi, you commented?

I counted, it was only the references. Did you get the same amount or not?

I am not insane, thank you. I am merely telling you true facts.

I won't get an evil third eye tattoo on the back of my neck-lah. I was only kidding.

P/S: EPIC FAIL! It's "When in doubt, pout". Get it gay! HAHAHAHA!

20 September 2008 at 05:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home