Friday 5 September 2008

Oh my God.

I am waiting for November 18th.
I am still awaiting donations for that fund.
Donations are still very much appreciated.
So, do the right thing.



Is it completely strange that I'm more excited about this more than my own birthday?

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
(as if you didn't know)



Currently listening to:
Total Eclipse of the Heart - The Dan Band featuring Michael Johns.


Just so you know, I can't ever listen to the original version the same way again. Fecking total eclipse of the heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

whats happening on the 18th

omg enlighten the one living in kejahilan

6 September 2008 at 16:15  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - HAHAHAHA! You poor thing, living in kejahilan!

November 18th is when David Cook's album will be released.
(yes, I know...I'm obsessed and insane)

There, you're no longer living in kejahilan already.

6 September 2008 at 17:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home