Sunday 21 September 2008

Nobody does it better.

The whole of yesterday was filled with a whole lot of squealing and jumping around and acting like a lunatic.

Right about now...I'm copying my notes and replying my mails. Yay me on sticking to schedules! And my desktop calendar/personal organiser is pretty! This is different from the countdown timer Skizzy downloaded for me.

I was replying my mail to my group mates when Skizzy saw me type this out.

I think that the source of participants doesn't really matter since our hypothesis doesn't involve gender and we've also written (well, typed out, to be exact) in our proposal that they're randomly selected and aged between 20 to 50 regardless of gender, race and positions they hold in the company.


"You are a nerd. You are so literal. Even when you speak and type, you are a freaking nerd"
"You, missy. NEED SLEEP"


Fine, I'll get back to sleep, right after I am done with my notes and what-nots.


Ma, I am not pleased. That is NOT what I'd claim as 'perfect English'. YOU FAIL.
(That's just one half of what I use my whiteboard for...my mother and I tend to write silly things on the whiteboard)

Do you realise that there's only 15 days until I turn a year older and a couple of days more to Light On (excuse me, I am happy to have new songs to listen to, that's all)?

Right, I should be off now, need to eat for 'sahur'. I haven't been fasting for the last 5 days.

Don't corrupt me! Don't tempt me! Don't make me commit sins!
(I'm looking at you, mate)

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home