Wednesday 17 September 2008

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.


My good friend Bernice has left for the UK to stalk pretty boys study today.

I'm sorry I couldn't come to send you off.

I hope you have a great time there. Study okay, don't go around stalking pretty boys. We can do that together when I get there =p


Should the man above go to the UK way before he gets to KL or before I get there, please, by all means, get his autograph for me, and make me as horribly jealous as possible.


Thank you so very much for the guitar earrings. I LOVE THEM.


Don't be a stranger. Don't forget me once you get there and tell me what's it like over there, even if I have tendency to ruin pretty photographs.
Yerr, look at my teeth!


I miss you already.

And I wish I was on that plane with you right now =(

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Those guitar earrings are goddessly. Made of win!

21 September 2008 at 06:05  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - I know, right? I love them so so much!
*squeals*

21 September 2008 at 06:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home