Tuesday 23 September 2008

I was only trying to say, all the things you never said.


I am announcing that I will be on hiatus for quite a while.

Things that have been happening lately made me realise that I am no longer capable of making people laugh or saying something intelligent or both.

This could be temporary as far as I know, but if I don't update for a substantial period of time, consider this as being done.

Don't take this the wrong way, I am not depressed. The fact that Light On is out makes me unbelievably excited and happy and I may be biased, but I think it's fantastic. It made me think of the things that have happened the last couple of days about how I feel about my mother, the people closest to me who have passed on, and also the people closest to me who are still alive yet physically apart from me.

That doesn't make me happy either.

I haven't been myself lately, which, in truth, is actually a really good thing. I'm just afraid of how far I've changed, it almost makes me feel like I've lost some bit of the fun-loving-yet-quiet person I used to be. This transition, progression, call it whatever you fancy...actually scares me. I don't want what other people want. I don't listen to what other people hear. I don't believe a lot of things any longer. I know what I want and need.


And it really scares me to a point I disturb people at 4AM to tell them "I am scared, I might just pee in my pants".

I just need time off to think some things over because do you want to know how I feel right about now?
Somehow I'm neither here nor there.

I will be around online, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster (even if I hardly go there) and wherever else you can spot me.

Just not here.

Take care everyone. Until later.


Currently listening to:
I Won't Wait - The Rising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home