Friday 12 September 2008

Here comes the bride.

I stole this from Farah. I found this interesting. Dream wedding tag. I am not getting married-lah WTF. Boyfriend himself hasn't reached KL to come and propose to me.

Shut up, fool.


01. How old are you?
Almost 21.

02. Are you single?
Yes, I am.

03. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
Late twenties, early thirties. Just like my mother.

04. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
I don't know, I don't have anyone with me now.

05. If not, who do you want to marry?
You know who I want =D

I want a smart rockstar who is sensitive and tells me lame jokes, willing to sit by me on the pavements or sidewalks.

-.-"

06. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Garden weddings are fun, but I'm afraid of the rain.

Maybe I'd go for a beach wedding and a traditional one.


07. Your ideal motif?
Balinese beach wedding:
Champagne gold outfits, with a slight hint of red. Only close family members and close friends for that.


Traditional wedding:
Sky blue outfits, with a slight hint of white. Everyone I know is invited.

08. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
I want to go backpacking across Europe with my husband.

Or maybe I'll spend it in Bali itelf.


09. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
I think maybe say...750 or 800? Hahaha, that's a lot.

Fine, 700. Like my brother's one.


10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
We must stick to the principle of parsimony, whereby simplicity is the key.

Haha.


11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
I might make up something of my own.

Are we allowed to do that?


12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
I want a two-tiered rainbow-coloured cake.

Or maybe a three-tiered chocolate marble cheese cake.


13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Somewhere simple. Simplicity is the key, after all.

14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
EVENING.


I can't wake up that early in the morning.

15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Both.

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
No, I'm the star of my wedding, please.
(I'm a narcissistic baby walrus)

18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
A definite must: She - Elvis Costello.

Other songs: You and Me - Lifehouse, Iris - Goo Goo Dolls, I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith/DC, I'm Alive - DC, Peace of Mind - Axium, Hours in Between - MJ, Yellow - Coldplay, I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain, The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson, Wonderwall - Oasis.

(Swear-lah, no Magic Rainbow...)

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I AM AN AFTERNOON PERSON AND I'M DEEPLY HORRIFIED THAT IT'S NOT LISTED!

20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?

Light-lah.

21. What age do you want to get married?
After I finish my studies, thank you.

22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
Someone who isn't afraid of being who he is with me and makes me comfortable in my own skin.

I don't care much for looks or money, just the heart counts.


23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Normal spoon, fork and knife combo, I think.

24. Champagne or red wine?
I'm no alcoholic!

I'll go for sparkling juice.


25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after the wedding.

26. Money or household item?
What? As gifts, you mean?

I'm not picky, anything will do.


27. Who will pay for the bills?
Both parties should.

28. Are you ready for married life?
No. I think I am too young and I haven't graduated either!

29. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
Yes.

30. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
Yes. I'm a hopeless romantic.

31. How many kids do you like?
Two. Three. Four.

I don't know-lah.


32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
By the time I am ready to get married, I will own a house.

33. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
I will celebrate every year, just me and my husband. No need for the big fancy parties.

34. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Anything will do, even a 'halal' 7-course Chinese dinner would be wonderful.

35. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
Before I answer this, May, will you please get your head out of the gutter?

Ah, I will. Maybe in a CD.

36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next??? Choose 5 people as your friend?
ANYONE WHO READS THIS.




I am bored, I'm sure you noticed. I will fix the fonts later. I'm in a slightly bad mood now.

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

hahahah this is a damn interesting one!

15 September 2008 at 00:08  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - It is, kan?

I just thought it was different so I decided to do it.

You must do it, okay!

15 September 2008 at 00:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home