Tuesday 26 August 2008

I really shouldn't be laughing.

When I have kids, I am intending to stick to normal-sounding names like Helena or Lukas. Maybe Nyx and Ixchel, just because I am a little loopy.

Read this to understand why I said that. OMG woman, I'll miss you when you're in the Land of the Paddy Fields! Don't forget to run around naked!

*****
My brother has Facebook and does not know how to use it. He had to ask me about some of the things about it -.-'

And he now has five friends (that comes after adding me up as a friend).

That sad human being.

*****
I am beginning to think that hearing THAT song on the radio at 2:15 in the morning for the last three days is more than just a coincidence.

I am trying to find a rational and logical reason as to why I am awake at that rather ungodly hour of the day, but then again, it is me. Do I ever have a logical reason to everything I do?

Whatever it is, it is the best feeling in the world to just have that bit of happiness in just the span of 4 minutes, in the form of a song.

*****
And you know what?

I'm playing that on your birthday.

I will not play Magic Rainbow, I promise. I know you hate that song to the point you keep smacking my head upside when you hear it.

That's how much you mean to me.

*****
I can't laugh or eat so much because my wisdom tooth is growing and that process is miserable and it hurts.

I am not happy. I sound like a miserable senior citizen.

1 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

i will miss you heaps too. hopefully i'll still be able to online as much as i do now. then it wouldnt really make a difference :)

run around naked in a pas state...hmmmm

27 August 2008 at 14:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home