Sunday 24 August 2008

Things I'd say to you on your birthday, but came out a week too soon.

01. Our keepers are awesome, which makes us equally awesome as well (let's set up a "Reina and Schwarzer appreciation club").

02. You are the only person who tolerates my random screaming when I listen to THAT song, even at 2AM.

03. I am so lucky to have someone who is unafraid to chant "God, for the sake of my limited and dying sanity, please let Michael Owen go back to Anfield!" along with me whenever he scores which makes our good friend ecstatic to the point her screams break glasses.

04. Whenever you call and say "Hello" and I ask you back "Is it me you're looking for?", you will always answer "Apparently not, the person I called is supposedly sane. You aren't".

05. We talk more about footballers and their weird hairdos than their skills when we watch matches on the TV, but you and I both know we're not entirely all about "OHMYGOD, I LOVE NANDO'S HAIR!".

06. "You know what I want to do? I want to cut your head open, take your brain out and filter it clean from things related to David, Mikey or Mavid. Or anything else in between. Then, it'll be free from filth" is by far, one of the most horrible yet hilarious statements to ever be uttered by you.

07. Hungry Like the Wolf and the horrible jokes in between will always be ours. Sempiternally.

08. I love you, in more ways than you could ever imagine.


There. Don't say
"Stevie is sexy. I hate you for hating him".

I will hunt you down.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question about statement number six.

Is Skizzy the female Sylar in disguise?
(and Mavid and everything else in between is NOT filth...they're a form of entertainment! *shows fist*)

And uh, Xanne...your keeper is Petr Cech, not Mark Schwarzer.

24 August 2008 at 13:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ MarAdams - You didn't already know that?

Last year, she signed herself as 'Sylar' on my birthday card.

And of course not! Mavid and everything else in between IS NOT FILTH! PURELY ENTERTAINMENT!

Don't you know we have a "Who's the better keeper?" debate, since we each have a keeper who share the same birthday with us? Me = Schwarzer, Skizzy = Reina.

And while we're on the topic of Petr Cech, I want to have his children.
(I say this to almost everyone I fancy when they do something brilliant -.-')

25 August 2008 at 00:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home