Monday 18 August 2008

Sometimes, I wonder "Am I dead?"...

You know what cheers me up when I am sad?

Knowing that my boys are on top of the league
.

Knowing that my boys will always make me laugh at whatever it is they do.

Knowing that my boys will always talk me to sleep at midnight.


Knowing that any one of these things WILL NEVER LIE TO YOUR FACE AND PRICK YOU WITH A NEEDLE WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST.


Remember, the ones who claim they love you the most will hurt you the hardest.


How will I spend my two weeks?

OD on boys. Crossword puzzles. Sudoku. Cleaning my room. Washing clothes. Dancing. Singing or screaming at the top of my lungs.


On a different yet related note, May, I have this to say to you.
"Somber best describes my love life and that's the truth"

Oh before I go...

Pretty boy never fails to make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home