Friday 15 August 2008

Shoot me down, I've done no crime.

I am mad.

Not the crazy kind of mad (this fact has been established a long time ago, anyway).

The angry kind of mad.


If there's two things I cannot tolerate in life, it would be people putting down any one of my immediate family members (insult me, not them) AND people's irritating habit of comparing themselves with other people.

I will not go into details but I just want to say this:
I respect my brother with every fibre in my body. He is, by far, one of the smartest people I know. He has a triple degree based on his hard work and determination, not on funds from political institutions or whatever funds there are out there (he actually received a scholarship from Bank Negara but he gave it up because he had already received another offer from ITM to send him to the States to study and told my parents that "I am not going to be selfish and deprive person number 201 of this oppurtunity"). You do not get to put him down and make him look like an uneducated and lazy person. I am the lazier one, why don't you make fun of me?

Let me tell you this as well, my parents have taught me to be simple and practical. They have taught me respect and equality. We do not try to show off with people regardless of status and economic background. Just because we live in a not-so fully developed area of Sentul does not mean we are poor or uneducated. We stooped down to your level because we are that simple kind of people. We see no point in showing off or flaunting our riches or whatever it is we own, just because we are awesome like that (I wanted to say that because true facts need to be told, right, my dearest Skizzy and May?).

My parents mean the world to me and if you insult them, you are indirectly saying that they have failed in being parents and that's a complete lie, because they have taught me everything I needed to know in life.

Ugh, these overtly religious people shouldn't even pray to Allah if their heart is tainted filth and envy because it's completely pointless.

*****
Do you know what went through my mind when Lee Chong Wei was playing that semi-final match against the Korean?

I told myself that I will cry if the result goes either way.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I cry at matches but not at my brother's wedding -.-'

He's just a match away from winning the gold medal. It may seem like a long shot, but hey, I'm allowed to be optimistic to a fault.

I couldn't sit still throughout the entire match, I was practically walking up and down the room, pacing back and forth. Skizzy stuck her leg out in attempt to make me trip over her leg and fall over in order for me to stop walking like I had a stick shoved up in my derriere (there are other ways to make stop walking, you do know that, right?) but I managed to dodge it (shocker, I know).

So we are going to have a medal, just that we don't know what colour it's going to be.

*****
You know what cheers me up when I am unbelievably mad?

Pretty boys.

Yeah-lah, yeah-lah. Call me 'hamsap' but seriously they make my day.

Shut up.


This is Eamon Sullivan. Very handsome kan? Eh, no touching. He's mine.


Uh...*breathes heavily*


Swear to God, I love my boys.


Oh hi boyfriend, my mother doesn't like you in make-up. But I'm sure she'd say otherwise when she sees you in this suit.

Fine I shall shut up now. Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

nana! you found that picture of the lady touching phelps on TRL too...mmm...those are yummy abs dont you agree!

15 August 2008 at 22:36  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - You have that pic too? I didn't want to use the dolphin one because you used it already.

Oh I want to smear chocolate across those abs. Yum!

(okay, I should shut my brains up!)

15 August 2008 at 23:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home