Tuesday 19 August 2008

Listening just ain't my will.

You always said I could talk to you when I needed you.

You were never there.

*****
I officially am never going on a holiday in my life again.

Well, not with my family at least.

What in the world am I going to do when they ask me?
I am going to tell them to drop me off at some random person's house and they can go be all jolly and merry for all I care, because they've officially killed my love for a holiday.

I want to be spiteful (wrong thing to do, I know...but as of right now, I don't really care much) because that's how everyone here is to me.

We're not a family, we're basically five strangers living in one house. We hardly know each other anymore.

Don't even bother getting me anything for my birthday, dear 'family'. Just give me money and that's it. No fuss, no complications and no strings attached.

That's just it. I know what I want for my birthday.

Nothing.

*****
As if my current moment of misery wasn't enough, my wisdom tooth is growing and it hurts.

Oh, I went for my keloid jab today. I was fidgeting a bit because today's jab hurt than the last one and the doctor was kind enough to say "I'm sorry" to me.

At least someone's sincere enough to apologise to me.


Currently listening to:
Somebody to Love - Michael Johns.

Everybody needs love, everybody needs somebody to belong to.


I am feeling better. It's not exactly entirely happy-happy joy-joy, but I'll manage. I know time shall pass and so will this stupid rant of not ever going on a holiday, it will all pass. I am optimistic to a fault. I cry for 5 minutes and I'm good to go =)

Marathon, darlings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home