Friday 29 August 2008

Like a thief in the night...

My Mozilla Firefox died and took all my guitar tabs along with it.

God hates me for being a sanctimonious baby walrus.

*****
My father is right.

The same situation is everywhere.


*****
I can't listen to the original Billie Jean anymore.

I mean, you listen to that version and compare it with Chris Cornell's take on it.

Or even you-know-who's version.

Seriously, the latter versions leave me with goosebumps because they are just THAT fantastic.

Speaking of which, I haven't heard those versions in a while already.
*runs off to listen Billie Jean on the music player*

*****

OH MY FREAKING GOD.

I downloaded Opera to replace the late Mozilla Firefox.

It's super fast.

And the best part is...


I FOUND ALL THE GUITAR TABS I PREVIOUSLY BOOKMARKED IN MY OLD AND DEAD MOZILLA FIREFOX IN OPERA'S BOOKMARKS FOLDER.


Maybe I'm not such a sanctimonious baby walrus after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

you seriously think that you're a walrus dont you??

dont be delusional woman!

30 August 2008 at 19:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home