Wednesday 20 August 2008

I thought I've seen everything...

"Why, hello there, sexy"
"My house is possessed"
"Okay, not your conventional way of greeting me, but...wait. What's possessed?"
"My house. It's possessed"
"This isn't one of your moments of paranoia now, is it?"
"I am NOT paranoid or crazy! I'm telling you the truth!"
"Okay, okay...why do you say your house possessed?"
"The lights are flickering like crazy, there was a blackout for a minute, then the lights came back, and then more flickering ensued"
"Do you think it's an overload of electricity usage and not the house being possessed?"
"I did think of that, but usually when that happens, a blackout occurs for like 30 minutes. So there's no way it's an overload"
"I think it's because we were watching Ghost Whisperer when it happened"
"And that's why you think your house is possessed?"
"Yes"
"You are crazy"
"LIGHTS ARE FLICKERING AGAIN! MY HOUSE IS UNDOUBTEDLY POSSESSED!"
"You know who you remind me of?"
"No, I don't. Care to enlighten this scared soul?"
"This girl I fell in love with 5 years ago. She rambles on and on and sometimes, she's half-correct about her ramblings"
*blushes*
"You're blushing"
"How do you know? You can't see me through the phone!"
"I just know. That girl used to do the same thing too"
"Shut up"
"I still think the house is possessed"
"I'm sleeping with a torchlight now"
"You know, just in case"
"You make me laugh"
"I hate you. Quit making me sound crazy! I know the house is possessed!"
"You need sleep. Quit rambling and get some sleep"
"I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M SCARED!"
"You? Scared? Of the dark?"
"I AM SCARED OF MY HOUSE BECAUSE IT'S POSSESSED! I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE DARK!"
"Get some sleep, do some crosswords"
"I want to talk"
"Or we could do that"
"My house is possessed"
"YOU are possessed"


So much for asking for comfort or talking.

For the record, I still maintain that my house is possessed by some supernatural force that I cannot really explain.

I am NOT crazy.
I am NOT paranoid.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy woman, house is being possessed, it seems.

DAVE! Oh my goodness, quit hitting on her! I know your tricks, boy.

I like this crazy, paranoid Roxanne. She makes me smile like an idiot with her antics.

P/S: How is OPS 3108?

20 August 2008 at 19:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh Jave/Dave/whatever else we call Jeevan, is there something I am not aware of between the two of you?

And crazy is as crazy does. I called her just about two hours ago and asked her how she was doing.
"House still possessed?"
"Not as much as before, but still possessed"

Seriously, woman. How in the world are you wiser than me when you act like a crazy deranged fangirly pansy?

(and seriously, you both are hiding something from me...I can sense it)

21 August 2008 at 00:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woman, did you realise your post is timed at 13:26? Remember you wanted to get a tattoo of those numbers done? That was some 6 years ago, when you were still madly in love with a certain Michael Ballack.

Now, however, you are madly obsessed with David "OMG HE'S HOT!" Cook. Pfft. I sympathise your friends for tolerating you.

Anyway, I digress.

This by far is my favourite convo with you on the phone (because you're not crying or upset). Too hilarious and epic for words.

STOP BEING PARANOID! GO EAT COOKIES!

(and to the two nosy people up there, there's nothing going on between us, we're just mad friends enjoying each other's company)

MAY, OPS 3108 IS COMMENCING WELL! CALL DELL AND ASK HER IF SHE'S OKAY WITH IT!!!

21 August 2008 at 00:45  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ MarAdams - Eh, you eejit. MY HOUSE IS POSSESSED!

OPS 3108 is going well, convince Della along about the details. We need a 100% agreement on this.


@ Skizzy - He's called Dave now haha. There's nothing going on between us. He's just my friend with a lot of benefits. Tee-hee!

I'm wiser than you. Be jealous.

And be VERY afraid. I'm playing Magic Rainbow when you turn 21 next week! Hah, take that!!!


@ JX - King of interesting information made upon random observation, that's your title now.

And you admit David Cook is hot, yes? =p

HAHAHAHA!!! OMG GO EAT COOKIES! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME? YOU OBSCENE PERSON, YOU!

3108 going good...

21 August 2008 at 15:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home