Sunday 31 August 2008

Thanks to you, I forget.

Dearest Skizzy,

Originally, I wanted to do a 'blasphemous things committed by you' post but I decided against it.

You deserve a nice cookie instead.



WHAT?
He is a Cookie and he is nice.


Fine. So much for trying to be funny.
Here, your REAL cookie.
Photobucket



You are just perfect. You have no idea how much the things you do make me smile and laugh at weird and absolutely inappropriate places in public. They can say what they want, but we love it. 

You laughed when I fell off the escalator trying to tell you and the world about the pirate joke instead of laughing at the joke.
You shook your head when I told you that five minutes into baking chocolate chip cookies for the first time, I cut my finger.
You understand what certain songs do to me and you make fun of me when you see a single tear rolling down my cheek (or across the other eye, like you claim to have seen).
You listen to my grouses and random thoughts at 2AM, no matter how absurd they may sound.
You yank my pants because you can (and you are awesome, like that).
You pinch me when I have my 'annoyed with PDAs' face on (or so you say).


Yesterday, you asked me "I don't get the logic behind this. You think Peter Crouch is gorgeous. You also think David Cook is gorgeous. I don't see how this adds up. I mean, they're at the end of different polarities!".

I could tell you that I don't understand your strange fetish for men with big muscular arms. *cough*Lin Dan*cough*

Nonetheless, I love you. In a strangely gay-ish manner.


On your birthday today, I wish you:
ALL THE HAPPINESS MAGIC RAINBOWS BRING.



STEVEN GERRARD GETS WELL SOON SO YOU QUIT WHINING ABOUT LIVERPOOL'S DEPRESSING START TO THE SEASON.


JASON CASTRO COMES TO KL TO SERENADE YOU.


YOU BECOME AS WISE AS I AM!
(I may talk more nonsense than you do, but remember who's the one with the wisdom tooth now)

(only you'd understand what that picture means)

I hope you have a wonderful day today because you deserve so much more for just being someone I can call my "best friend".

I love you as much as I love magic rainbows (I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. It's such a joyous and momentous occasion! Don't complain, you only turn 21 once in your lifetime).

Happy birthday, my Hungry Like the Wolf joke master.

Lots of love, hugs, kisses, and skittles,
-me-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest horny sanctimonious baby walrus,

I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE TODAY.
I LOVE THE RAINBOW.

(OMG talk about magic rainbows on my birthday and we actually saw one!)

I LOVE YOU LIKE A PENGUIN LOVES FISH.

Lots of love, skittles, wolves, kisses and hugs,
-Skizzy the howling hungry wolf-

31 August 2008 at 19:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SKIZZY DARLING HAPPY 21ST!

Haha, you guys actually saw a rainbow? Did you make a wish?!

HOWLING WOLF! HAHAHAHA!

Love you, Malaysian child =p

1 September 2008 at 11:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And uh seriously, that's Jason Castro?

LIES!

1 September 2008 at 23:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home