Sunday 27 July 2008

Where did you hide yourself?

I wish there was a way I could just stop feeling this nagging feeling in me. It's eating me alive and slowly, I think a part of me that most of you used to know and love has perished.

It's not great to walk out in public looking happy one minute and the next thing you know, all you want to do is cry but you refuse to do anything of the sort because you promised someone you'd be strong and not cry for whatever it is that's making you feel like crap.

There are so many wants, none of which tantamount to needs.

All I really need is a hug.
I need a hug just so that I remember how to exhale and know that things will be alright.

I'm so sorry for sounding like a depressed walrus. I just feel trapped and suffocated with this current situation I'm in.

I'm on the road to recovery (hopefully) with the help of 12AM pillow talks with ex numero due, songs from my TV boyfriend (What? He makes me happy anyway, he reminds me of Ryan Star. They both are smart and like MCR), and random pirate jokes.

I will be okay. I promise.

If I am not okay, well, eat cookies.

1 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

hahaha they are both smart and like ryan star.

nana i will be going away tomorrow for a week...

i will miss you terribly so take care and jangan stress sangat over the wedding.

oh and if someone offers you to buy something you've always wanted. say yes damn it.

28 July 2008 at 15:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home