Sunday 15 June 2008

NB: This is not TTG.

Yes, it is the Scouser, filling in for Roxanne (she has a strong affinity for that name for a very long time and for a very good reason too...ask her and she'll tell you) who is either too busy staring at David Cook OR busy doing her assignments.

Knowing her, I'd say it's the former.
*rolls eyes*

Just to let you know of the random things that happened yesterday.

The waiter at the restaurant was hitting on her. Well, she says he was being nice, I say he liked her.
She had originally contemplated buying a Sudoku puzzle book once we hit MPH, but her idea was strongly shot down by her mother, who in turn pulled out a crossword puzzle book and said "You should buy this, it's better and more useful for you".

I secretly think her mother is encouraging her to become more obsessed with a certain Mr. Cook, eventhough she yells at her for talking incessantly about him.

Anyways, if you see my dearest Roxanne, please tell her to STOP WAKING ME UP TO THE WORDS OF MAGIC RAINBOW! She yells 'GOOD MORNING!' at me when I'm not awake. Sleeping and napping! You know how irritating that is?!

In case you miss her, read all her earlier posts because:
(a) they're entertaining,
(b) you can make fun of her immense silliness,
(c) she is too damn funny and random.

She sends her regards and love.

I'm out of here.
-SL-

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Eh you don't lie ah?

The guy wasn't looking at me, okay? He just forgot to pass me the sweet soy sauce. He was NOT hitting on me!

My mother is making me more paranerdy than usual. She wants me to be a word nerd too like him, hahaha!

(she's a cougar, me thinks =p)

It is definitely not my fault that songs plays when you are sleeping/napping! Just my luck really!

Thank you guest blogger. Me love you long time =)

15 June 2008 at 18:13  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

And uh, people. I was NEITHER too busy staring at David Cook NOR busy doing my assignment.

It's the truth, my mind left me to be with Slaven Bilic.

HAHAHAHA!

-.-'

16 June 2008 at 18:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home