Tuesday 17 June 2008

I will call you up on a Saturday night.

Hello world.

I dyed my hair last week. And this is how my hair looks like right now.

Like a monkey only -.-'

I bought a pair of earrings today from my Business project.
-.- Never learn do you, woman?

KITTY MEOW HAS KITTY EARRINGS!


(that top is 9 years old, by the way)
I can wear my old tops, dating way back to when I was 11 (well, there's one jacket I have when I was 8 that I can still wear, but the sleeves are short haha).

I have big feet. They grow in the span of three weeks after buying a new pair of shoes. Damn it-lah, how now? No shoes for the big day.

Miss prospective future is a kilogramme lighter than me. This means I need to go on a diet.

I best be off now.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home