Friday 20 June 2008

I drink myself to new-found pity.

It's truly amazing how fast a face plastered with a hopeful smile can turn into a face filled with dejection and stained with tears.

I laugh at myself while the tears roll down.
It's the world I know.

That's the world I know.


No go for July 29. Apparently, it's 'not as classic as a proper EPL match' and that it is 'not worth paying money which is going to someone's greedy son-in-law', so 'wait til you get to the UK next year, then you can go and watch a proper match'.

So I am definitely going to miss this date. Anyone who's going, have fun for my sake. I will be happy just knowing you guys are having fun cheering my boys on.

Yeah, by all means, if you want to mock me...go ahead. I'm strong enough to take it. I've had worse, after all.