Thursday 13 March 2008

OhMyGodDamnShorts.

He paints his nails blue. Exactly like the colour I did in Bali.

He plays the guitar. Hence the 'going down on a guitarist' statement.

He is a word nerd. If we had kids, they'd be nerds! Because I do Sudoku and word puzzles, he does word puzzles and also crossword puzzles. Nerdy kids. Whee!

He is handsome. The mother approves.
"He's handsome-lah"
"I know"
"I want to marry him"
"How old is he?"
"25...not that old-lah"
"Oh quite young, can-lah like that"

Muahahaha! I have my mother's blessings already. HAHAHAHA! *dies laughing*


I told people I was off to bed. Instead, I started crying for the awful day I had.

And a very thoughtful person sent me his song, not knowing I was upset.

What can I say? It worked. I felt insanely better.


It's awesome to have a song on replay, you can never get tired of it. Especially his.


Sigh...