Saturday 24 November 2007

Hey, I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything's right.

I had fun today. I was a nervous cow. Pictures from our Research Colloquium will come along soon.

And OMG SHOES! has got to be one of the best things she's ever said about me.
"I won't ask you to break a leg, because Xabi's foot is and we don't want that to happen to you, do we? So, good luck sweetie, you can do it! And remember: OMG SHOES! Love you!"

*****
~at home with Scouser yesterday~
*points at a piece of chicken*
"Eh why didn't you finish that?"
"Full-lah"
"Piss off, that's a tiny piece of chicken"
"After I get fat-lah, don't want"
*yanks down pants*
"OI!!!!"
"If I can yank your pants down without having to unbutton and unzip the pants, it definitely means you're not fat"

She just loves to yank my pants, without unzipping them. I'm surprised they can come off easily.

While I was putting together an outfit for today's Research Colloquium yesterday, she kept yanking the pants down.

"Say you're fat again, and I shall yank the pants down in public!"

You're not serious, are you?

*gulps*

*****
I hate being the third party in this.

If I had known that you were someone else's, I would've told my lips to stay far away from yours.

"He's never looked at a girl the way he looked at you, not even his own girlfriend" she says. He's a serial flirt, he looks at every girl like they're easy. And I'm different to him, I have no idea why.

I am happy that someone for once actually cared about me the way you did, but don't hurt the one who loves you best. Me and her.

She's lovely, I've always had great respect for her. I can't deal with the fact you hurting both of us.

No. I don't want to wreck this. I don't want to make you choose. It's not fair for us.

I have my principles. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

I am going to assume this never happened.

YOU never happened.

*****
Voluntary work has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Shut up, this has nothing to do with the pool boy (and why does he have the same name as the person I hate?!) =p

I am going to continue my services there, to gain experience and to fully understand things that most of us never will.

=)

*****
Sigh...that pool boy is so cute.

I probably am the most pathetic person most of you know.

Yes, I am going to hide in the toilet now.

Xin Rou, I am so sorry you have to put up with my nonsense about this. And while it is very convenient to get his number from Jason since he has the number, I am too shy and stupid and I do NOT want be looked at as a stalker. I have a pride that I refuse to swallow.

*runs to hide in the toilet*

*****
To the lovely people who insisted I go and sleep but kept me awake for 30 hours, I appreciate it very much.

To the wonderful people who tried to wake me up with MSN nudges and calls which I ignored, I am sorry but you know how important sleep is to me, but thank you for being utterly patient.

To everyone else, thank you for being understanding.


You know I love you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Row!! i know the only reason you want to continue voluntaring is coz you want to see the pool boy

25 November 2007 at 13:41  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Bernice - No-lah! That's not true!!!

(Really, it's not)



(Okay, fine. You caught me. I'm so obvious, right?)


HAHAHA. Faster come play Scrabble!

25 November 2007 at 13:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home